Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Don't Stop Believing

I am having such a great time with Christmas preparations this year.  My Little Lady is just starting to understand a little more about who Santa Claus is and what he does.  And, for some reason, when she understands something, it is not long until the Little Man does as well.  They have visited Santa and asked for a gift (so far, one, no lists yet).  We have spend a lot of time explaining how Santa does what he does, how he knows if they have been bad or good, and just the magic of Christmas.  We have also read "A Special Place for Santa".  It has a great history of Santa, while helping us remember the real reason for celebrating Christmas.

But we are also having a little fun with it for the older ones.  I do not know if you have all seen the little saying floating around Pinterest about what happens when you stop believing in Santa.  I decided we needed it for our home.  It makes me smile every time I see it.  
Do you need one?  You can grab a copy for yourself.  It comes in 8x10" and 16x20" sizes.  I printed mine at Costco, then stuck it to a piece of foam board. 
 {Click on image or here for download}

4 comments:

  1. That's hilarious! I'm going to have to print that one out too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious! Love it! - Thanks for the printable!
    :) Mags / MagsGraphics.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello and Thank you for the lovely downloads.
    I hope that you and your family have a Wonderful Christmas and a fantastic 2013...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking some of you valuable time to leave a comment. They truly motivate me to keep creating.

You Might Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails